This recipe is one of my favorites because it takes minimal time to prepare, and no cooking required. Plus, it’s a complete meal in one dish. Be sure to choose your favorite salsa for the recipe – that will bring the flavor you love to this easy-to-prepare meal.
- 1 pound, small peeled deveined cooked shrimp (thawed if frozen)
- 2 small zucchini spiralized or chopped
- 1 Cucumber, chopped
- 4 Cups Low Sodium Vegetable Juice
- 1 ½ Cup salsa
- ¼ Cup fresh lemon juice
- ¼ Cup chopped fresh parsley or cilantro
- 1 teaspoon Old Bay seasoning
- 1-2 Avocados (cubed for serving)
Mix the shrimp, zucchini, cucumber, vegetable juice, salsa, lemon juice, parsley, and seasoning in a large, non-metal bowl. Cover and chill for 2-24 hours. Top with avocado when ready to serve.