Living In Community: Belonging, Connection & Meaning
Community and human connection is a direct path to living an enriched, meaningful, fulfilling life. Apprehension, uneasiness, and uncertainty leave us feeling disconnected, overwhelmed and alone. We all need human connection. The effort to connect not only heals us but the world around us, bringing back meaning, joy and ease to our lives.
Join us for this three-part series, whether you’re seeking dinner with a few close friends, joining a book club, or attending a rally. Community is about investing your time and resources in what feels true and important to you!
This experience is for you if:
- You are seeking more meaning from your time spent with others
- What was once fun no longer fills your cup
- Social media, the daily news, and the Internet leave you feeling overwhelmed
- Your nerves keep you from leaving the house and meeting new people
- You are craving a sense of belonging and being a part of something bigger
Over the course of three evenings, learn many tools for creating YOUR ideal community including:
- What’s standing in the way of meaningful community
- Your individual path to deeper connection, whether you’re an introvert or extrovert
- How to take care of yourself when community brings up shame, fear, and perfectionism
- Becoming familiar with your comfort zone and how to gently expand your territory
Join Jessica Sharpenstein and Jessica Singleton
for this judgment-free workshop upstairs at
Sharpenstein Health Coaching
812 Clarks Lane, Louisville, KY 40217
Thursdays, June 29, July 13, July 27
6:30 – 9:00 PM
Jessica Sharpenstein helps people break free from the chains that are holding them back from living their best life ever. She is a wellness visionary, exercise physiologist, energy healer, and life transformation coach. Jessica has almost two decades of diverse wellness experience including higher education, research, nonprofit, and corporate wellness. She believes that accepting and loving yourself is a self-discovery that can be metamorphic, compassionate, and FUN.
Jessica Olberz Singleton is an artist and teacher of creativity, self-exploration and empowerment. Her workshops have included how women can engage in healthy conflict and her series of art classes, Art for Non-Artists. She has been a leader and guide within Woman to Woman Kentuckiana since 2011. Jessica's calm manor and clear explanations help her audience gain perspective on both themselves and their situation. Knowing that there are many paths to greater understanding and wisdom, she loves discovering new and exciting ways to teach via visual, experiential and verbal methods. Having recently "retired" from being a business owner and yoga teacher for almost 20 years, she is open to the discomfort and creativity that arise in the quiet stillness when the screens are turned off and the busyness of to-do lists is set aside.
Want More Information? Please complete the form below and Jessica will contact you within two business days.